Cullipool House, Luing
Less than 200 metres from the sea with breathtaking views of around a dozen islands, and surrounded by its own beautiful gardens of over an acre, Cullipool House offers the following facilities to the highest of standards:
- Sleeps 8/10
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 doubles, 1 twin. One double bedroom also has twin bunks.
- 3 bathrooms
- New sunroom with panoramic seaviews suitable for both sitting and eating.
- Breathtaking views of the Ross of Mull, Scarba, Lunga, Rua Fiola & the Garvellachs.
- Breakfast room with wood burning stove and working kitchen with direct outside access
- Sitting Room with gas fire, tv & video
- Small passage office with broadband wireless connection
- Utility room with washing machine & drier
- Extensive sheltered gardens on all sides, separate paddock
- Barbeque, patio areas and outdoor eating facilities
- Extensive car parking
- Local boat trips from Cullipool Harbour can be arranged to your request. see www.luing-boat-trips.co.uk
Private boat trips available (not included)
In such beautiful wild surroundings we are pleased to propose private bespoke boat trips to allow you to see the surrounding seas and islands in all thier beauty, subject of course to weather. These are extras and you make the bookings directly with our suppliers yourself.
LOCAL CULLIPOOL BASED BOAT AND FISHING TRIPS: Alastair and Kirstly Maclachlan operate their own coded 12 person boat from Cullipool Harbour, allowing you leisurely trips in the local area, to go fishing or even to be taken to the nearest restaurant or pub by prior arrangement. This excellent service started in Spring 2012 and has been enjoyed by many of our guests http://www.luing-boat-trips.co.uk
LONGER DISTANCE FAST RIB TRIPS: Twins Cameron & Struan Smith, with vast local knowledge, are fully approved and coded to carry 12 passengers on their soft topped RIBs (rigid inflatable boats) around this archipelago. RIBs are the Land Rover of the seas, combining superb sea-keeping capabilities with safety and speed. Throughout the year, subject to weather and other bookings, they are pleased to offer you a one day voyage by prior arrangement! Unique to this property you can now land at the Garvellachs where St Brendan the Navigator lived in a beehive cell in 542AD, Duart Castle on Mull, see the infamous Corryvreckan whirlpool or barbeque on Scarba or Jura, or just go fishing or whale and dolphin watching. In fine weather you might even visit Tobermory on Mull, the islands of Iona or Colonsay. The choice is yours, subject as ever to weather! http://www.coastal-connection.co.uk/